Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Back on track in the blogosphere

Back again to my blog after about 6 weeks off. What was the problem? It wasn't that I didn't have anything to say, because lots of things were going on: teaching a functional programming (Haskell) undergrad course for the first time in ages, convening a module for new lecturers at Kent on developing as a researcher, doing project work on both Release and PROWESS, as well as getting to some films, concerts and so on. I'll be blogging about some of these in the next few days, I hope.

No, I think the problem was that I didn't have enough train journeys to go on. Somehow the ambiance and length of a train journey is just right for getting thoughts marshalled and into blogger. As you might guess, I'm writing this on the train: en route to Swindon for a two day grant review panel at EPSRC. There certainly should be another post in a couple of day's time, on my way home, if not before …

No comments:

Post a Comment